Pages

Monday 13 December 2010

Light one with me

Ph. Rachelle Habchi

Went to see Bassnectar at the Fox theater last Saturday. So crackin'. The experience was magical to say the least. I have some photos but haven't had the chance to develop them yet. I can't wait to do that but it seems like my days are quickly filling up. Today I was thrifting at one of my favorite spots and I realized how much I like ugly things. I buy so many ugly clothes. Appearances are always in the eye of the beholder. So I actually don't think anything I own is ugly, but I can understand if other people see it that way. I accidentally lectured this friend the other night. Ranted on about how I just want to be myself and sometimes end up conforming and how that frustrates me. Interesting to know that I'm not just a photograph sometimes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment