Pages

Friday 15 January 2010

Cheeky Shapes


Trench Coat- Eshakti, Dress- Handmade Vintage, Shoes- Chaps, Bag- Thrifted

There are alot you may not know about me. For one, I'm kind of OCD about symmetry and proportionality hence identical sizes of the images in most of my posts. Yesterday I dragged a new friend to Sephora to get her make up done. Bad idea. As I watched her stare uncomfortably first at the make up artist then up at me, I realized that I might have gone too far. It was way out of her element, her comfort zone. She even verbalized her cocktail of feeling pissed off and amused. She didn't buy any makeup and I'm not sure if she gained anything from yesterday's experience. But I know I have. Before I ask someone to try something new, I myself should give it a go. Its scary to break up a routine, but anyone can accomplish it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment