Pages

Monday 21 December 2009

See No




Coat- Kid's Thrifted, Blouse- Emanuel Ungaro, Jeans- YMI, Bow Tie- Jos. A. Bank, Shoes- Circa

The best thing that resulted from my last relationship- yes this bow tie. Score. I've been wanting a bow tie to wear with dapper collared shirts for quite some time. Lucky me to have it left in my bag and then never had to chance to give it back. Well even if I do get the chance, I'm not sure I can part with it.


On another note, Stephanie from YMI was kind enough to send me a pair of their new Extreme jeans. I'm usually a bit hesitant to wear blue or textured jeans. But this pair exceeded my expectations by 10 fold. The fit is perfect and I actually think the bleached texture is quite unique. YMI is holding a contest for you all to win your own pair plus even a $500 shopping spree!




(Le Fashion, Tobacco & Leather)

0 comments:

Post a Comment