Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2009

Jurlique

Hi everyone!

Some of you might know that I'm currently on a round the world trip, and for those of you that didn't, you do now!!

I am currently in Brisbane, about to head off to Fiji...and I've totally fallen in love with a delicious skincare brand called Jurlique. I'd heard of it before, and I reckon it's really amazing!

The stuff is all natural and organic, and so similar to Dr Hauschka. Apparently the dude that created Jurlique originally worked for Dr H. So there you go. Anyway, I went in and tried out a whole bunch of their products. And I came out with their Balancing Cleansing Lotion and a couple of samples to try.

Its seriously gorgeous stuff :)

And, I've been into an Aesop store too. Another brand I've always wanted to try, but I think the products are a little overpriced for what they are. There are only a couple of things I would consider buying in there. I don't know about you, but I am only willing to spend that kind of money on skincare when its totally organic and natural.

The other thing in the big Oz cities that I've like constantly seen, is MAC stores and counters. There's loads. They keep calling to me. But I've made a decision to only buy MAC when I'm over in San Francisco or NYC. I hope it will be a little cheaper than here. And I think it will be more exciting too.....

Anyways, thanks for reading, hope your summer/winter is going well!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment