Pages

Tuesday 24 February 2009

Daylight i'm so absent minded




Blazer & Leather Skirt- Vintage, Cardigan- Thrifted, Tee- Homemade, Shoes- H&M, Bag- Lacoste

Had the yummiest lunch at the mall food court today, shrimp tempura meal. And on top of that, it was sunny and warm! For four inchers, these are pretty comfortable if anyone wants to know. Also, I remember someone asked about how I keep my hair looking the way it does. Truth be told, all I do is comb and side part it. Products I use are Garnier shampoo and conditioner and Silk Therapy oil.
On to delicious shoes from NY Fall 09. I'll have to say that Rodarte's thigh high leather boots really blew my mind. Now I just need to find a couple thousand... And I'm sure most if not all have seen Anna Sui's divine collection. Nothing short of what I expected from her. And she motivated me to rethink cowboy/western boots.

(Style)
P.S.- The Coco painting from a couple posts down was painted by me a while ago. I can show some more work if you guys want me to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment